What if I am self employed or just started my new job?

  • Original copy of letter from a Certified Public Accountant or Lawyer (including license number) on company letterhead verifying nature of business and income amount for the past three (3) years. The Applicant’s/Guarantor’s address and social security number should also be included.
  • Three (3) most recent year’s tax returns, first and signature page of Federal form 1040 signed by preparer.
  • Any applicant who is employed less than one (1) year with the same organization will be required to provide an additional month security deposit.