Yes, we accept The Guarantors and Insurent
We are flexible and can offer 12, 18 or 24 month leases
Your agent will send you a digital application or you can stop by the office and pickup an application and requirement sheet.
You can reach out to us by calling our Rental Office at 212-744-3330. Our agents will show you the apartment, or provide a virtual tour or video. Or you can email us at email@example.com
Once we have all the necessary paperwork including certified checks, leases can be finalized within 48 hours.
Bettina Equities does not charge broker fees or application fees. If you are working with a broker, please discuss brokers fee’s directly with them.
Applicants annual salary should equal 40X the monthly rent. Guarantors annual salary should equal 70X the rent
Applicant(s) should have a minimum of $3,000.00 in a financial account (savings) at all times. Guarantor should have a minimum of $6,000.00 in a financial account (savings) at all times. We also accept INSURANT OR THE GUARANTORS as a third party
- A letter from employer typed on original company letterhead stating position, salary, and length of employment and social security number. Original copy must be provided.
- Three (3) recent pay-stubs.
- Two (2) forms of Photo identification at the time of lease signing.
- Three (3) recent months’ statements from a bank or other financial institution.
- Landlord verification, six (6) recent months cancelled rent checks and reference letter from landlord.
- The three (3) most recent past year’s tax returns, First and Signature page, if required by Bettina Equities Management LLC.
- Certified checks first month rent and security (equal to one month).
- Original copy of letter from a Certified Public Accountant or Lawyer (including license number) on company letterhead verifying nature of business and income amount for the past three (3) years. The Applicant’s/Guarantor’s address and social security number should also be included.
- Three (3) most recent year’s tax returns, first and signature page of Federal form 1040 signed by preparer.
- Any applicant who is employed less than one (1) year with the same organization will be required to provide an additional month security deposit.
Your lease will be sent to you digitally for signature. If you have a guarantor, they will also receive the lease digitally for signature