|The Time Warner Center and Mall|
|SUBWAY:||A C E N R Q W B D 1 7|
|BUS:||M10 M11 M20 M50 M104 M57|
Clinton covers the western area of 34th to 59th Streets. Ethnically diverse, colorful and vibrant, the neighborhood is a particular favorite of the young, hip and active. With the recent regeneration of Times Square, Clinton is one of New York’s most up-and-coming places to live.
- Clinton is home to some of New York’s biggest attractions: glittering Times Square, the legendary theater district, Radio City Music Hall, the Jacob Javits Convention Center.
- 9th Avenue below 42nd offers great, ethnically diverse food and shopping
- Head down to West 30s for the Flower District and Fashion District.
- The huge variety of restaurants includes fable Restaurant Row. Stop for a bite to eat before or after a show, and you might find the actors sitting at the next table!
- Sports enthusiasts flock to Madison Square Garden, home of the New York Knicks and Rangers.
- Head to Fifth Avenue for sophisticated shopping, or a visit to the majestic New York Public Library and Bryant Park. In summertime, enjoy the outdoor cafes.
- Clinton is just blocks away from Fordham University, Lincoln Center and Central Park.
- It’s also home to some of New York’s trendiest hotels, including the W and Hudson Hotels.
Clinton is the strategic hub for Manhattan transportation. Subway lines converge from virtually all parts of the city at Columbus Circle (59th Street and 7th A venue). Express trains speed to Greenwich Village in five minutes and to Wall Street in ten. Cross-town buses enjoy dedicated lanes for journeys East and West.
Pennsylvania Station (34th Street and 7th Avenue) and the Lincoln Tunnel provide quick access to New Jersey and Newark Airport, ideal for business travelers or quick weekend getaways.
Clinton is a fun, high-energy neighborhood filled with great entertainment and seemingly endless dining choices for every budget and taste. The West Side Waterfront has been transformed into a welcoming park. And enormous investments are pouring in, promising even more drastic improvements to the dynamic area.
Quality living. Good value. Great locations.
Tour a Bettina apartment today.